Data Sheet for Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Sensor
• The monitor alerts you to subtle changes in temperature and humidity, and connects to other smart equipment to adjust the temperature and humidity throughout the house and ensure greater comfort.
• The Mi Bluetooth Gateway lets you connect the Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 with other smart devices in your home to optimize temperature and humidity levels, making your home environment more comfortable.
• Electric heating can be turned on automatically when the temperature falls below the preset temperature in the Mi Home app.
• Set your humidifier to turn on and off automatically by configuring a preset humidity level in the Mi Home app.
• In Baby Mode, whenever the temperature or humidity gets out of your baby’s comfort zone, you will receive an automatic reminder in the Mi Home app along with suggestions, giving you and your family smarter protection.
• The Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 uses an ultra-low-power display. One button cell battery can supply enough power for about one year, for long-lasting peace of mind.
• The Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 has a built-in Swiss Sensirion high-precision digital temperature and humidity sensor, capable of quickly and accurately detecting changes in temperature as small as 0.1°C and humidity fluctuations down to 1% RH humidity and providing instant notification.
• It can be placed on the bedside table, desk, or office table; it can also be attached to the wall using the wall sticker provided, or it can be hung in your car, backpack, behind a door and other places using the prepared hanging holes on the sides.
• The temperature and humidity changes can be viewed in real time and the data is stored in both the meter and the cloud.