Data Sheet for Xiaomi Body Composition Scale 2
• The G-shaped manganese steel sensor is able to sense weight changes as small as 50 g, which makes the Mi Body Composition Scale 2’s measurements more precise. Weighing also supports switching between jin, kilograms and pounds for easy reading.
• The high-precision BIA fat measurement chip can measure 13 body composition metrics, including body weight, BMI, body fat percentage, muscle mass, moisture rate, protein rate, visceral fat rating, and basal metabolism, for a full understanding of your physical condition.
• The Mi Body Composition Scale 2 can perform intelligent switching between dynamic and static weighing modes. The scale’s minimum weight is 100 g. In addition to weighing yourself in dynamic mode, you can also measure the weight of items such as fruits, vegetables, and parcels in static mode.
• Balance is a basic physical ability. Improving balance can reduce the risk of falls and joint injuries. Now you only need to stand on the Mi Body Composition Scale 2 on one foot with your eyes closed to learn about your strength or weakness in this ability.
• Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0: Uses 4 batteries, which last up to 12 months. When used with the Mi Fit app, it can quickly transmit body data such as weight and body fat percentage. It can also intelligently identify when different people are measuring themselves.