Data Sheet for Roborock Q7 Max Robot Vacuum and Mop with 4200 Pa Power Suction
• With an incredible maximum suction power of 4200 Pa, the Q7 Max easily lifts debris and pet hair from floors, drags it from cracks, and draws it from carpets. When a carpet is detected, it will automatically increase its suction to the maximum for deep cleaning.
• The Q7 Max can vacuum and mop simultaneously. Equipped with an electronic pump, the Q7 Max offers 30 water flow levels so you can fine-tune cleaning to match your floor types and preferences.
• LiDAR navigation, which is incredibly accurate, can now be viewed in 3D, building precise maps of your home. It also monitors cleaning routes efficiently. The Q7 Max can detect all obstacles in its path, such as chair legs, and expertly avoid them.
• Combined 470 ml dustbin and 350 ml water tank means that you can clean more often without worrying about emptying or refilling.
• An all-rubber brush strongly resists hair tangles making it ideal for tackling long hair and pet hair. Multi-directional design means the brush can be closer to the floor to provide deeper and more efficient cleaning.
• The Q7 Max can run for up to 180 minutes on a single charge with a specially designed battery, or for a maximum vacuuming area of 300 m2. The Q7 Max will go back to the dock to recharge when the power is low, resuming cleaning where it left off.
• You can now personalize your robot’s cleaning routines, by saving regular tasks within the Roborock App. An advanced scheduling tool allows you to design cleaning plans that are specific to your home. The robot will automatically repeat at the chosen time and suction strength.